for power conversion
An offer combining study and realization
Expertise at the service of innovation
DEEP Concept offers a combination of study and realization, allowing the customer to develop his project from the electrical diagram to the functional prototype. DEEP Concept can respond to both :
– Expertise in the fields of metallurgical and polymeric materials for power modules
– Realization of innovative designs and their optimization by calculation tools (CAD, EMC, thermal, mechanical)
– Manufacturing of specific prototypes
– Training and support for the design of prototypes or the realization of solutions using proven technologies (brazing, bonding) or innovative technologies (sintering, diffusion)
– Testing and analysis of packaging and its assembly either in the DEEP manufacturing process or in response to a specific request.
Monthly manufacturing capacity
Collaborative projects in progress
Continuous R&D activity…
SCAPE Project SCAPE (SWITCHING-CELL-ARRAY-BASED POWER ELECTRONICS CONVERSION FOR FUTURE ELECTRIC VEHICLES) brings together 9 innovation-driven partners in a 4-year EU-funded endeavour to revolutionise the design and implementation of power converters for next...
For2ensics Project The project FOR2ENSiCS aims at the design, fabrication and testing of 15 kV SiC IGBTs modules. The choice of the device technology is based on previous studies, which point towards a break-even voltage between SiC MOSFET and SiC IGBT just above 10...
AdvanSiC Project The objective of AdvanSiC is to develop, produce, test, and validate cost-effective HV SiC MOSFET semiconductors in MVDC grid applications, a full-scale wind converter, a full-scale solar inverter, and a solid-state circuit breaker for DC converter...
Deep Concept is a member of
A competitiveness cluster on the theme of aeronautics, space and embedded systems.
The campus supports territorial economic and social development policies.
An innovation platform for power mechatronics and energy management.